I’ve been in a bit of a rut lately. It’s not an unhappy rut… just one lacking in blog-worthy creativity. I am finishing week 4 of P90X this weekend, and it has been a BLAST this time around, because I have anywhere from 3 to 7 college students joining me every day to work out with me. Granted, they are all more than a dozen years younger than I am, and can frequently kick my bootie, but it makes the whole experience SO much more fun!
- EASY 4-Ingredient Baked Mustard Chicken
- Summer Berry Pie – No Sweeteners, Just Flavor!
- Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies
- Luigi Stuffed Mushrooms
- Iced Rooibos Tea with Chia Seeds
- No-Bake Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Apple Maple Stuffed Chicken
- Italian Meat and Veggie Loaf
- Chicken Avocado Salad with Cilantro and Lime
- Cranapple Crockpot Turkey Breast