It’s the end of the semester and a beautiful time for… procrastination. I spent Friday cleaning house, Saturday gardening, and Sunday afternoon whipping up these little guys. It was a treat for the boys that I could feed to them without feeling guilty. And they loved it! (It was also a great excuse to continue putting off grading papers, projects, and tests… oops. Eventually, it all got graded.) My version is not dairy-free, but I think it could easily be adjusted to make it so… hmmm… and now I’m reading that last sentence in the voice of Patrick Stewart.
- EASY 4-Ingredient Baked Mustard Chicken
- Summer Berry Pie – No Sweeteners, Just Flavor!
- Carrot Cake Sandwich Cookies
- Luigi Stuffed Mushrooms
- Iced Rooibos Tea with Chia Seeds
- No-Bake Chocolate Nut Clusters
- Apple Maple Stuffed Chicken
- Italian Meat and Veggie Loaf
- Chicken Avocado Salad with Cilantro and Lime
- Cranapple Crockpot Turkey Breast